Tuesday 8 September 2009

Nat Gonella and his Georgians - Breakin' The Ice (1934-1937)















1.Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong
2.Moon Glow
3.Georgia's Gorgeous Girl
4.I'm Gonna Wash My Hands Of You
5.Star Dust
6.Mister Rhythm Man
7.Breakin' The Ice
8.Rhythm Is Our Business
9.Hesitation Blues
10.Sweet And Hot
11.Squareface
12.New Orleans Twist
13.Chicago (That Toddling Town)
14.The Music Goes 'Round And Round
15.Sweet Music Man
16.The Man From The South
17.Way Down Yonder In New Orleans
18.Bugle Call Rag
19.Confessin'
20.Swingin' To Those Lies (It's A Sin To Tell A Lie)
21.I'll S(w)ing You A Thousand Love Songs
22.Bye Bye Blues
23.Lady Be Good
24.Where The Lazy River Goes By
25.Georgia On My Mind
26.I'm Gonna Kiss Myself Goodbye

Another fine slice of Mr. Gonella. check out especially The Man From The South and I'm Gonna Kiss Myself Goodbye n' then go n' smash up all your old Ambrose Shellac 78's now you've seen the true path!

Clickety Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment