Monday 28 September 2009

Hawaiian Guitar Hot Shots
















01.King Bennie Nawahi - Ticklin' The Strings
02.Sol Hoop'i - In Me-La-Ka-Mo-Ka-Lu
03.Kane's Hawaiians - Hilo
04.Jim & bob - By the Waters of Minnetonka
05.Hauulea Entertainers - 12th Street Rag
06.Pale K. Lua - Kohala March
07.Hauulea Entertainers - Railroad Blues
08.Roy Smeck - My Little Grass Shack
09.King, Queen & Jack - Stack-O-Lee Blues
10.Hanapi Trio - Indiana March
11.Franchini & Dettborn - Palakiko Blues
12.Hauulea Entertainers - Ellis March
13.Master's Hawaiians - Hawaiian Stormy Weather
14.Sol Hoopi'i - Right or Wrong

Clickety Click!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! - (I was directed here by the venerable Record Fiend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great record & thanks for the nice cover scan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fiend sent me too, but I'm going to spend some time looking around now that I'm here!
    Thanks!
    Jezzer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete